"Old man" means one's father, but "old lady" means one's wife or girlfriend.
Discuss amongst yourselves.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have a friend nicknamed “Old Man” because he drives 10 miles below the speed limit at all times. He is neither my father nor my wife. Discuss amongst yourselves.
While not related to the topic of this discussion, it will give the ever-faithful readers of this blog (both of them) yet another topic to discuss amongst themselves.
6 comments:
I have a friend nicknamed “Old Man” because he drives 10 miles below the speed limit at all times. He is neither my father nor my wife. Discuss amongst yourselves.
I drive that slowly because it's safer, dammit! Haven't we been through this? If God had wanted us to fly he would have given us wings!
Ponder this...
Joseph Stalin is buried in a deep communist plot.
While not related to the topic of this discussion, it will give the ever-faithful readers of this blog (both of them) yet another topic to discuss amongst themselves.
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Isn't it always tourist season? Kind of like baseball?
Derek, just because the coach made you stand out in right field, don't hate on baseball.
I've got another observation worth pondering -
What is the similarity between Prince Charles, an ape, and a bald man?
Prince Charles is the heir apparent
An ape has a hairy parent
A bald man has no hair apparent.
Post a Comment