Happy Mardi Gras!!!
For most Americans, today is Super Tuesday, the day on which millions of registered voters across twenty states will shrug their shoulders, flip a coin and pull a lever for the candidate they think is least likely to fuck them over for the next four years. For a small, enlightened segment of the population who couldn't give a shit about voting, however, today is Mardi Gras! Mardi Gras marks the end of Lent ... or the beginning of Lent, I forget. Anyway, what it's really all about is binge drinking before noon and watching coeds vent their daddy issues by exposing their casabas to anyone with a handful of shiny plastic. It's a magical, magical time.
We couldn't make it to New Orleans this year, but Sofia got all dressed up anyway and managed to get herself some souvenirs, as you can see from the picture below. I'm not sure who gave her those beads or why, but I do know that she and I are going to have a serious conversation once she sobers up.

6 comments:
Throw me somethng Sofia!
You should have put the photo of her with the whiskey bottle up, too.
I find this picture really haunting for some reason.
Yeah sofia looks like a horror movie villian in this photo...like Jason but with loads of makeup.
What, you think she's gonna try to choke you with Mardi Gras beads? She's three months old, dude; she can't even hold her neck up straight yet, much less pose a threat to anyone. Well, maybe to you....
but we can't see all her chins with that stupid mask.
Post a Comment