Happy Valentimes
It's been a long couple of days. Part of it is my own stupid fault (staying up until 4:00 in the morning last night for no good reason); part of it is the new deal I'm working on that's kept me at the grindstone all day. Having had a slow couple of weeks, I can really appreciate what it's like to have a non-stressful job where you can get out of the office by (dare I say it?) 6:30 almost every night. Of course, after a nice slow period, it's even harder to get back into the swing of working late and being swamped during the day. All I really want is to go home and give Pegs a long back massage, since I know that's what she wants more than flowers or chocolates. Anyone can buy you a dozen roses, but only someone who loves you will rub your back for an hour ... unless that someone is a masseuse. But then there's no guarantee of getting a happy ending.
I'm on my way out now (woo-hoo!), so I'm going to cut this post short and leave you with one of the best things to come out of this holiday: Teen Girl Squad Valentime's Day Special.

No comments:
Post a Comment