Monday, February 25, 2008

Stuck at work

Can you guess how much I want to be at the office today?

A. So much it hurts!
B. Not nearly as much as I let on.
C. It could be worse; I could be getting a tandem colonoscopy/root canal. Without anaesthesia.
D. If I crush my testicles in a desk drawer, do you think they'd let me go home?

If you said "D", you guessed correctly.

5 comments:

Panagiota said...

I could take care of that for you.

Unknown said...

At a boring private equity meeting I handed a note to a colleague that read, "If I stab myself in the leg with this pen, do you think I can excuse myself from this meeting?" He laughed so hard he had to get up and leave. And I still had to sit there.

I swear that conference room tables work better than sleeping pills for me.

Panagiota said...

A good Lee story is my ambien.

Anonymous said...

Pegs, you say Lee because you're around him more often than the rest of us. I'm sure any Vanderpool story would do.

Panagiota said...

Nothing puts me to sleep like one of Damien's sports stories. To pass the time, I do long division.