Disneyed
I think something may be wrong with this link. Every time I try to watch the video it says "We're sorry, this video is no longer available." What gives?
It's working now! Yay!! And that video is great. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. Thank you!
That was the most adorable thing I think I've ever seen. Can I take Sofia home with me when I leave Vegas?
I wish I could have that toy...I would be soooo happy
Very cute! As a future parent, I am noting that the floor is half carpeted underneath her.
I don't get the carpet comment. Explain please.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think something may be wrong with this link. Every time I try to watch the video it says "We're sorry, this video is no longer available." What gives?
It's working now! Yay!! And that video is great. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. Thank you!
That was the most adorable thing I think I've ever seen. Can I take Sofia home with me when I leave Vegas?
I wish I could have that toy...I would be soooo happy
Very cute! As a future parent, I am noting that the floor is half carpeted underneath her.
I don't get the carpet comment. Explain please.
Post a Comment