Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why I Blame Eric's Robot

What sounds like a chainsaw, looks like something out of The Fly, weighs 575 pounds and is virtually unstoppable? The future, apparently. As Eric put it shortly after he sent me this link (because he evidently enjoys scaring the bejesus out of me), "I for one welcome our robotic overlords."

Side Note: To paraphrase Thom Yorke, when Big Dog is king, that guy who kicked it will be the first against the wall.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That thing is freaky!

Anonymous said...

That's just stupid. I'm glad to know that when the time comes, I can outrun the Overlords and hear them from a mile away...but lord knows I cannot make them fall.

Unknown said...

Damien,

You may think that you can outrun them, but so do all those half naked women in horror movies.

It will just keep coming until you trip on a small stone, or something.

Anonymous said...

Eric has a very valid point, Damien. Watch out for these things. Especially if you plan on going camping with a group of friends and then break off to make out with someone in the woods late at night while the prudish, sensible girl stays behind. The overlords are watching...

Anonymous said...

point taken...there are a veritable cache of small stones on which I may trip. I succumb to the power of the overlords, and their 1.5x speed cinder block climbing capabilities.