First, I would like to say Thank you, Lee...we are all sufficiently scared now.
Second, I would like to say that considering how I have placed my phone in my front right pocket for a good 6 to 8 years now, the fear of having no sperm is upon me.
Third, I would like to say that I then realized that if it is proven that cell phones lower sperm count and that there is a problem with the American men in the future, scientists will quickly get funding to find a solution to this (be it in pill, shot, etc form). A cure for AIDS will be put on hold and a Viagra-type medicine will get all of the attention...God bless America!
First, Pegs is the one who put this up. And is now threatening to take away my cell phone, blackberry and Wi-Fi.
Second, if I were you, I wouldn't be scared of having no sperm. I think we can all agree that a spermless Damien would be a good thing. Thanks, Motorola!
Third, if cell phones lower sperm count, there are going to be a lot of potential fathers who are going to start carrying around their Razrs in their underwear to prevent paternity suits.
We're all going to die of brain tumors and all you three can think about are your sperm? Men.
And Lee, as of tomorrow it will no longer be a threat but your new reality. No more wi-fi, no more cordless phone and you will turn off you cell and blackberry when you get home. You better get used to it.
6 comments:
Passover next Sat.
http://www.schwesinger.org/brisket.jpg
First, I would like to say Thank you, Lee...we are all sufficiently scared now.
Second, I would like to say that considering how I have placed my phone in my front right pocket for a good 6 to 8 years now, the fear of having no sperm is upon me.
Third, I would like to say that I then realized that if it is proven that cell phones lower sperm count and that there is a problem with the American men in the future, scientists will quickly get funding to find a solution to this (be it in pill, shot, etc form). A cure for AIDS will be put on hold and a Viagra-type medicine will get all of the attention...God bless America!
First, Pegs is the one who put this up. And is now threatening to take away my cell phone, blackberry and Wi-Fi.
Second, if I were you, I wouldn't be scared of having no sperm. I think we can all agree that a spermless Damien would be a good thing. Thanks, Motorola!
Third, if cell phones lower sperm count, there are going to be a lot of potential fathers who are going to start carrying around their Razrs in their underwear to prevent paternity suits.
Cell phone radiation, please.
6 monitors bursting radiation at my head, and 4 computers heating my midsection.
Those little guys are much more resiliant than you think.
We're all going to die of brain tumors and all you three can think about are your sperm? Men.
And Lee, as of tomorrow it will no longer be a threat but your new reality. No more wi-fi, no more cordless phone and you will turn off you cell and blackberry when you get home. You better get used to it.
For your reading pleasure (if it's pleasurable to read about cancer and its causes):
http://www.slate.com/id/2189169/
Post a Comment