Friday, April 18, 2008

(Almost) Mouth of Pegs: Freudian Edition

Pegs can't sleep in the same room as The Hybrid, so since we got back from the US we've been sleeping in the second bedroom.  Even though there are now two closed doors, a hallway and about thirty feet between her and the Drool Monster, Pegs will still wake up in the middle of the night whenever Sofia cries, coughs or whimpers.  

Pegs: We need a bigger house.
Lee: I've been saying that for years.  You know, if we moved to Charlotte...
Pegs: If we lived in a bigger house, we'd have a wing for her and a separate wing for me.  And a wing for the penis.
Lee: Did...did you just say that we'd have a wing for the penis?  Is that your not-so-subtle way to tell me that I'd be sleeping alone?
Pegs: What?  That's not what I said.  I said we'd have "a wing IN BETWEEN US."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dirty dirty boy! Pegs, I dont know how you deal with him sometimes

Rachel said...

That is hilarious!

Unknown said...

Penis wing. Lee, I am impressed.

Anonymous said...

Penis wing - the perfect symbol for both Lee's ego and insecurity.