Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Not to toot our own horn, but Pegs and I had our third anniversary on Monday.  Since Pegs was in Greece and I wasn't, we celebrated ahead of time with a quiet dinner together on Saturday. Seeing as how the third anniversary is the leather anniversary, we probably should have exchanged bomber jackets and bondage gear, but Pegs is a vegetarian and I chafe easily. 

Dariel had their own anniversary, their first, on the same day.  I know it's a weird coincidence that their anniversary is on the same day as ours, but it's a leap year so it works out that way.  Rather than give each other copies of Derek's thesis for their paper anniversary, they elected to celebrate in typical Dariel fashion, i.e. by eating a lot of bacon products wrapped in paper.  The incriminating evidence is below:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary to both couples!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm. First anniversary bacon chocolate...