Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Update

Ok, it's been a long while since either Pegs or I have written anything, so I wouldn't be surprised if no one sees this post for a while, since you've probably all stopped reading the blog.  Still, I thought you might be interested to know about what's been going on in the last week or so.  Pegs left for Greece on Sunday morning with The 'Brid; I drove with her to Charles de Gaulle airport and made sure she got through security ok before taking a train to Lille.  There I met up with Octavie and her friends to go see Radiohead in Arras, which was awesome.  Pegs managed to do a bit of shopping for the baptism while she was in Athens on Monday before heading down to Filiatra.  Nik, Alex, Eva and Mrs. A arrived yesterday, so right about now the decibel level in the household is probably somewhere between Bobcat Goldthwait and Gilbert Gottfried.  Sofia finally rolled over, although she did it in her sleep, and today Pegs said that she played peek-a-boo for the first time.  Meanwhile, I've been working and not getting enough sleep.  Octavie and some friends stayed in the apartment last night, but I was too exhausted to have dinner with them.  Amaury comes in tomorrow, but I have a client cocktail I need to go to and might not get too much of a chance to see him either.  Sometimes this line of work really blows....  Anyway, more stuff happened, but I'm going to break up the post a bit to make it more interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Pegs and Sofia arrived safe and sound but sorry about your workload. Your mother told me that you plan on spending the better part of your weekends with Bon Papa. I know that he will enjoy being with you.

Love ya.

DAD

Anonymous said...

Is the Radiohead post by "LEE" on the link from you?

Lee said...

Yep.