After I related something humorous that a former girlfriend of mine once said:
Me: You're not laughing.
Pegs: Well, I didn't think it was that funny.
Me: Oh, c'mon. That was pretty funny.
Pegs: Whatever. You know, [your former girlfriend] wasn't exactly the smartest cookie on the ball.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Pegs, this message is for you several years from now when this quote is still readily available online. Remember: you married him.
Quoting a film I'm sure Lee has quoted to you a thousand times, "They bought their tickets. They knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash!"
Ahem...I have to say I actually follow the logic of this statement. Afterall, we only get one ride on this big blue ball -- and I -- for one -- would like to be the smartest cookie on it.
2 comments:
Pegs, this message is for you several years from now when this quote is still readily available online. Remember: you married him.
Quoting a film I'm sure Lee has quoted to you a thousand times, "They bought their tickets. They knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash!"
Ahem...I have to say I actually follow the logic of this statement. Afterall, we only get one ride on this big blue ball -- and I -- for one -- would like to be the smartest cookie on it.
Post a Comment