First Aid Kit
Last night we had Dave, Brooke and Dariel over for a rowdy session of board games and pizza (there's nothing like a spirited round of Apples to Apples to get the competitive juices flowing). Towards the end of the evening, Pegs was opening a bottle of wine when she got her finger caught in the corkscrew, ripping out a chunk of her index finger. After Brooke and Panagiota managed to get the bleeding under control and the wound securely wrapped in gauze, Brooke lamented that she didn't have her first aid kit with her.
"Don't worry," she said, "I'll bring it over tomorrow."
"It won't really count as first aid if it arrives more than 12 hours late," Dave opined.
"More like fourteenth aid," I chipped in, "or last aid. What would come in a 'last aid' kit, anyway?
Dave thought about it for a second before he said, "I dunno. A bible?"

1 comment:
Congress?
-EHS
Post a Comment