Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wanna see something funny?

Sofia's at this stage where she tries to mimic everything we do.  Whenever the camera is on her, she tries to smile.  We haven't taught her to do this, but I think she's either seen us do it or she's picked it up from the pictures I show her (I show her pictures of everybody all the time). 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is way too cute....

Anonymous said...

alex and i were cracking up!

Rachel said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

In her defense, Sofia knows how to smile reflexively. She does it all the time, almost to the point that people think that we slipped something in her bottle. She just doesn't know how to smile on purpose. It's an acquired skill, one that I, too, have yet to master.

Anonymous said...

aww, she smiles just like her uncle

Anonymous said...

hey!