Friday, January 02, 2009

The Princess and the Pea 2

One night ago in a land far, far away, a boy and a girl were getting ready for bed. The girl turned to the boy and whined "Uhgh, I can't get through this book. And I keep losing my bookmark so I don't know where I am. Do you have something I can use for a bookmark?" The boy, exasperated, turned to the girl and said "You leave your bookmarks everywhere.  There were three bookmarks in the bed last night, what did you do with them?" The girl, knowing the boy was full of it, said, "Nuh-uh, there were no bookmarks in the bed." To which the boy replied, "Yes there were, I rolled over onto one and it woke me up last night." And the girl was reminded that she had found her Princess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, po' widdle Yee couldnt sweep because of the bad ol' bookmawk? po' thing...everything will be alwight, don't worry yo pretty widdle head.