Friday, June 12, 2009

London, Baby!

The Alexanderpools went to London this past week to work on our tans and participate in a litigation clinic for the UK bar. Actually, I worked at the litigation clinic while Pegs, Sofia and Yia Yia took London by storm. Yia Yia was a bit disappointed that she didn't see the Queen, but the all-you-can-eat-English-breakfast bar at the hotel every morning helped cushion the blow. I don't think that I've ever seen anyone who wasn't wearing a sombrero eat that many beans before 9:30 in the morning. Digestion issues aside, it's nice to be back in Paris. I won't be here for long, though; I have to head back on Sunday evening to take a week of litigation courses and give the Queen some more decorum lessons. You wouldn't know it to look at her, but that old chickie is freaking crass, man.

3 comments:

Nik said...

The Canadian Embassy looks nice from the outside.
Was the bread Sofia was eating for her or for the birds?
You guys are so lucky- I miss eau de mom.

wanderingintheweehours said...

Love your pictures! Sofia is growing so....!!

Unknown said...

Sofia looks great. Gotta love London. June 13th post, and the kid still has to wear a parka.