Thursday, July 02, 2009

Ella 'tho

It's all baby babble except for "ella 'tho" which means come here.

6 comments:

Vanessa Vanderpool said...

So adorable!!

Rachel said...

It is so wonderful to see her become more and more cute every time you post. She is so full of life and energy -- it is adorable! I also love the picture in the top corner of the blog. Is that the shirt that Vanessa got from Asia?

nik said...

she loves the water! and that shirt is so cute. i'm sure its not a coincidence that it is the colors of the greek flag

Derek said...

Is she also saying "Papou" in the middle of her baby babble?

In any case, I love how excited she is to see her grandfather, and that shot of the two of them walking hand in hand by the little pool at the end of the video may be the sweetest thing I've seen in a long while.

Anonymous said...

I am so incredibly jealous of Papou!! Thank you so much for making us feel like we are there.

Dad

wanderingintheweehours said...

So, so cute!! A wonderful video :-D