Disneyed
Sofia took her first solo swim yesterday!
yeah, sofia, you did it! p.s. is she naked?
Yes! So cute. It was windy and I didn't want her to get cold with her swim shirt on.
She's a natural. I told you those broad shoulders were made for swimming.
Yay Sofia! Many firsts on this trip!The beach looks beautiful...hope you are having a WONDERFUL vacation (and wearing sunscreen).XO,J, M, N & M
Congrats agapi mou! to many many more...kisses, anna And katerina!
First off -- AWESOME video! She's a little mermaid!Secondly -- why is it that every time you vacation in Greece there are huge wildfires? What exactly are you doing there???
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yeah, sofia, you did it!
p.s. is she naked?
Yes! So cute. It was windy and I didn't want her to get cold with her swim shirt on.
She's a natural. I told you those broad shoulders were made for swimming.
Yay Sofia! Many firsts on this trip!
The beach looks beautiful...hope you are having a WONDERFUL vacation (and wearing sunscreen).
XO,
J, M, N & M
Congrats agapi mou! to many many more...
kisses,
anna And katerina!
First off -- AWESOME video! She's a little mermaid!
Secondly -- why is it that every time you vacation in Greece there are huge wildfires? What exactly are you doing there???
Post a Comment