Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Twits

Sometimes new technology can be a bad thing, unless (like me) you enjoy killing time reading random tweets from twits.

4 comments:

Panagiota said...

Does twitter annoy anybody else?

Unknown said...

On one hand I get a bit annoyed, on the other it is nice to limit their droning to short clips that can easily be turned off.

Happy to see you back. As you can tell, I have had to devote myself to annoying other people.

Derek said...

Twitter is definitely annoying - especially when it's used by Congressmen.

That being said, I'm officially part of a statistic regularly cited by journalists in their obsessive reporting on Twitter. When it first came out, a friend sent me an invitation to join. I did, posted one or two status updates, and never returned. Apparently something like 70% of Twitter users are just like me!

Panagiota said...

I can't wait for the lawsuits to start. Someone tweets "fire" in a crowded theater....