
OK, so it might be a slight exaggeration to say that this has been the worst week
EVER, but it has definitely been turning out to be a Grade A bummer thus far. On Tuesday Pegs and Sofia left for Greece, so that night I returned to an empty (in every possible sense of the word) house. Last night Mom and Dad told me that there had been a fire in our New Orleans condo that will require
expensive extensive renovations and probably a prolonged period without any rental income; on the plus side, at least no one was injured. Keeping with the theme, I just received an e-mail from our moving company that several boxes in our container were smashed (a box of files), torn (our leather sofa) or smashed, wet, opened and torn (paintings). I don't think I can remember
the last time I was this depressed and upset.
1 comment:
Hang in there sport. There is a silver lining!!
Dad
Post a Comment