
Hey, Damien, guess what I had for lunch today? I'll give you a hint: it's a type of sandwich, and it begins with "Cap" and ends with "astrami". Oh, and you know what else? Here in New Jersey, I can get it delivered. That's right, I don't even need to leave the house to have one. Yeah, you might have the beach down the street and perfect weather year-round, but I live within ten minutes of your favorite sandwich stop and have Pegs' permission to order in while she's away. Who's laughing now, big guy? Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Oh ... ew ... I shouldn't laugh so hard. My stomach is too full of pastrami goodness. Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
4 comments:
In case you forgot, I TOLD you about that location. And we HAVE Capriotti's in LA. And they ALSO deliver...you just been served, son!
Oh, I remember. The point is that my location is less than ten minutes away, while you have to drive half an hour to get your fix, or alternatively wait almost an hour for it to be delivered. In the time it takes your sandwich to get to your place, I can finish my sandwich, watch highlights from the Saints Super Bowl DVD, take a short pastrami-induced nap, restring my guitar and make a few long-distance phone calls. Your serve has been volleyed, madam.
You can do all of those things within 20 minutes (since mine is half an hour away and yours is 10)? I highly doubt it. Also, I don't need permission from Pegs to have it. Ace!
Both of you are so childish and hopelessly self-absorbed with this endless banter about a stupid sandwich shop. Ours is just 5 minutes away and knows us by name! Yum, just had one for lunch with a Number 9 beer.
Post a Comment