Tuesday, October 11, 2011

From the Mouth of Sofia (Fire Safety Edition)

I went to pick Sofia up at school today, and when I arrived she was wearing a fire helmet and looking very excited. She threw her bag in the car and proceeded to explain to me that she was a fire chief and that the papers in her bag were all about fire safety.

Me: So, the papers tell you what to do if there's a fire?
Sofia: Uh-huh.
Me: Ok, so what would you do if there's a fire in the house?
Sofia: Get my fire hat!

I need to reconsider how much I'm paying in tuition....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hats are an important part of a young girl's wardrobe. Great picture!

Dad

Anonymous said...

She's delicious and it is Fire Prevention Week! Hi to Sofia! - JMNMJ

Kathryn Davis said...

She looks so beautiful, and SO very grown up...!!