Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Why are Lee's posts longer than mine?

In interesting housing news, Eric's hometown of Naples, FL is the most overvalued housing market in the nation, while Lee's hometown of Monroe, LA is the most undervalued. Insert obvious joke here [ ].

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really funny. How did you find this? Do you regularly read CNN-Money?

Anonymous said...

I was looking on CNN.com for information on the Fastow sentencing, and there was a link to this article about the housing market. I was curious because Lee has been following the decline of the housing market in the US (real estate is to Lee what Jenna Jameson is to most men, titilating) and I thought the article might interest him.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope real estate is not like porn to Lee. That would be like getting dissed by the one legged blind girl in high school. Which, I can tell you, hurts for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Yah! My first posting! I'm gonna be famous....