Chateau of the Week
Situated in the heart of the Loire Valley, only 42 minutes outside of Paris by TGV, the lovely chateau pictured at right may only be 600m² big, but it comes packed with lots of goodies. The ten bedrooms, five bathrooms and eight toilets will give you plenty of options when you're pooped from a long day at work or pooping from the overripe cheese you just ate. It also boasts tons of detailed woodwork in the library, hallway and dining room if you're into that kind of thing, or you could head outdoors to play a couple of games of tennis on your own private tennis court. If you dig creepy old places, it has its own separate chapel and tower dating back to the 15th century, and with 26 hectares of land (including 24 hectares of forest), no one will ever be able to find where you've stashed all the bodies once you get bored and start offing the local peasantry.Anyone care to guess the asking price for this baby? You can't win fabulous prizes if you don't play!




9 comments:
one million even
Raph says €1.25m
1.25 million.
2.7 million.
Lee you're killing me with these chateaux. KILLING ME.
I'll got with 1.251 million. muahahahaha, i'm THAT guy! take that anonymous and rita!
why didnt i preview my post before sending it?! "I'll got"?! bahhh! now i look like quite the fool...but we'll see who has the last laugh when i win the fabulous and wonderful prizes after my oh-so-clever guess. yes...we shall see.
I'm gonna go with 1.75 million.
And regardless of whether or nto my guess is right, this chateau is MINE! The floor-to-ceiling book shelves are making the historian and his librarian fiancee drool.
Dammit - my editing sucks, too. There you go, Damien. I hope I make you feel better.
i bid 1.75 million.
Post a Comment