Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Staying Alive

I've been getting some messages (complaints, really) about not having posted anything lately (i.e., since Sunday), so I wanted to let everybody know that I'm sorry for being such a bad blogger and that I'm doing my best just to stay above water right now. I'm trying to close one deal, drafting finance documents for another, preparing the commitment papers for a third, submitting bids for a fourth and fifth, and nervously awaiting the sixth deal my partner promised I'd be getting soon. Let's just say that it's going to be a busy month until Thanksgiving, and Pegs has dibs on my free time. In the meantime, stay tuned for more interesting posts....

Also, a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mrs. Kathryn "I-Still-Get-Carded-For-PG13-Movies" Kallison-Schwesinger, who somehow turned even lovelier today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Kathryn! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Honey!!!

Lee, post whenever you feel like it. Keep giving Pegs your free time. The blog is absolutely fantastic. I read it every day, and I wouldn't if it sucked. This is not having your kid hand you some macaroni artwork and saying that you like it. This is actually funny, thoughtful, and well composed.

That said, until you cash this thing in for Google shares; don't let it become an obsession. That includes: feeling guilty for not posting, using all of your free time posting, posting at work, etc.

Speaking of obsession, enough of this touchy feely crap, I have to stare at some more numbers.

Panagiota said...

Yea Kathryn!

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Kathryn. Happy Birthday to you.

Anonymous said...

Eric, you are a wise man. Lee, listen to your friend.