So, this is what the best day ever feels like
Ha----llelujah
Ha----llelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Ha--lle--lu--jah
I thought this day would never come. She's moving. Today. The bitch is moving today. I have proof. There is a truck and boxes and a crane and greasy men with their butt-cracks showing and everything. I've never been so happy.
Of course, as a final insult, she is moving on the day that Lee pulls an all-nighter and comes home from work at 9 am and desperately needs to sleep a couple of hours before he has to go back to work. But if that is the price we have to pay for freedom, then so be it.
Here's the truck with one greasy, butt-crack man:

Here's the crane through our dirty windows:

Here's her stuff going by:

Bye, bye, BITCH.

Ha----llelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Ha--lle--lu--jah
I thought this day would never come. She's moving. Today. The bitch is moving today. I have proof. There is a truck and boxes and a crane and greasy men with their butt-cracks showing and everything. I've never been so happy.
Of course, as a final insult, she is moving on the day that Lee pulls an all-nighter and comes home from work at 9 am and desperately needs to sleep a couple of hours before he has to go back to work. But if that is the price we have to pay for freedom, then so be it.
Here's the truck with one greasy, butt-crack man:

Here's the crane through our dirty windows:

Here's her stuff going by:

Bye, bye, BITCH.

4 comments:
you should have thrown your feces (or some animal's if you're opposed to your own) at her furniture as it was moving down the crane...one last reminder of all the shit (pun VERY much intended) that she made you go through. VIVA L'HOLLANDAIS, VIVA LA GRECQUE!
P.S.-in case no one understands that reference (considering my english grammatical mistakes, i'm sure there are french ones as well), i'm referring to how she called you guys the Dutchman and the Greek...I never forgot that
Well, Damien, we know what animal shit is readily available on their patio, thanks to the PIGEON lady. Of course, this comment is coming much too late, but that would have been sweet, sweet justice right there.
Lee and I dreamed up things to do to her that I'm too embarrassed to type here. But we learned early on that when you are dealing with a crazy person, it's best to just try to ignore her. She would stay just to spite us.
True. And this way, you get the added satisfaction of being the bigger person (figuratively - based on Lee's descriptions of Pigeon Lady, it sounds like she wins out on literal girth).
Post a Comment