Friday, November 03, 2006

Subconsciously Evil

I had a dream last night that Pigeon Lady slipped on her balcony. The fall knocked her out, cracked open her skull and she was bleeding to death. I heard it happen and I could see her passed out in the reflection of the widows across the street. I started scheming of ways to conceal her so that no one would notice until she was dead. I decided the best course of action would be to leave our apartment for the day because they have a Good Samaritan law in France and if the authorities found out that I hadn't helped her, I would go to prison. I'm a delicate flower, I would never survive prison. She died and her daughter was so distraught that she lowered the price of the apartment and we bought it.
I'm going to hell aren't I? Well, at least Lee will be there to keep me company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pegs, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's nothing subconscious about your evilness towards "La Dame de Pigeon" (even though she very much deserves any and all hostility directed towards her).