Step back, hater. Make a little room for my hoes.
Do you know who has a really, really big ass? I mean really big. Not J.Lo big. Not Lee-Lee big. Big-big.
I'm wasting time looking at celebrity gossip on the internet while switching our pictures over to the new hard drive, and I ran across some pictures of this big-assed wife of a "celebrity". The "celebrity" is "acting" on Law and Order now. He used to be a "singer". Any guesses? I mean, her ass is really, really, scary big.
7 comments:
Is the photo on the side there the woman you're talking about, or is there another, even bigger-assed woman that a link would let us marvel at? Also, f this is the actual photo, is this the "actor"/"singer's" hand slapping it? Finally, there's no good way to write the plural of ho, and that's a problem.
I love me some Coco!! I didn't know that you could do that with your ass-cheeks. Is there some kind of exercise I could start doing to make mine do that too?
Just to share the wealth, the pictures can be found here:
http://dlisted.com/2006/12/20/ass-cleavage/
Vanessa, you're ass-cheeks should NEVER do that.
Vanessa -- you should be studying, hmmmmmmm?
alas, i am studying. i know entirely too much about diarrhea (of which there are more kinds than i ever wished to know...literally kinds) and urinary tract infections at the moment. reading dlisted.com (i highly recommend it, by the way) has been one of my few indulgences when scarfing down a sandwich or switching textbooks/sources. at least it'll be over (for a wonderful 2 weeks) on friday.
You guessed it Vanessa! What a freak of nature that woman is. Is her ass real? I know her tits can't be.
Derek, I know there is a "How do you pluralize HO" epidemic in this country at the moment, so I decided to let Mr. Ice-T, husband of the lady of the hour Coco, decide. This is how it is spelled in his song lyrics.
Thanks for the clarification - on both who the ho's husband is and how to write "hoes." This will be incredibly useful in my dissertation. I am forever in your debt.
Post a Comment