Chateau of the Week Winner!!
Because Lee hasn't gotten around to telling us who won the Chateau game this week, I'm stepping up to the plate. In a surprising turn of events, I am the winner of the Chateau of the Week contest. Yea me. I win a lifetime supply of Lee not being allowed to use the word "quick" anymore. Because we all know that Lee and quick is an oxymoron. And once again, I rock. Hard.
That's Lee and me holding The Grease Monkey at her baptism.

8 comments:
she cute.
Is she? It's been so long since you sent new pictures that I'm forgetting what she looks like.
how did everyone else do? give us the run down of how much it was and how much everyone was off...gosh, you dont do it like lee does
Shhh Damien, that's not important.
We're not so much "holding" her as we are preventing her from escaping and hurting herself and/or others.
and it's not so much "we" as it is "me".
do you see the death grip she has around my neck?? i miss her soooo much.
Now that you mention it, it doesn't really look like she has a death grip on you. It looks more like the residual heat from your tan caused your faces to meld together and she's desperately trying to peel herself away.
Good lord, woman, the Hulk wasn't as exposed to radiation as you were that summer.
Post a Comment