Cock, please pass the salt
If you have an awkward sounding name, it was probably tough growing up. Kids picked on you, you got made fun of, etc. You grow up, you go through life relatively painlessly. Sure, someone might make fun of you know and then, but you take it all in stride.Now, let's say your name is Cock. One day you meet someone named Balls. At what point do you and Balls have this conversation:
Cock: "Balls?"
Balls: "Yes, Cock."
Cock: "We should go in to business together."
Balls: "What a great idea Cock!"
Cock: "Now, the only problem is the name. Hhm, what should we call it?"
Balls: "I don't know Cock. But whatever it is, it's got to be catchy."
Cock: "I know! Cock & Balls!"
Balls: "Wow, Cock, what a great idea."
Cock "Thanks, I got so excited, it just popped up."
Unlikely story right? Wrong. Now, I know it's not exactly the same, but it's still bad.
2 comments:
I'm almost definitely overthinking this, but what I find extra funny about that article is that because in Irish "Mc" means "Son of," at some point in time there MIGHT have been some guy who's name was simply Nutt. He he.
ok, i swear to god that on my way to work my car pulled up to another one that was from the business "Three Way Plumbing".
Post a Comment