Wednesday, February 14, 2007

One thing you love...

In honor of Valentine's Day, I invite each of you to tell us one thing you love about the person you love. I'll go first.

I love that every single day he tells me how much he loves me and how beautiful and desirable he finds me.

6 comments:

Michael said...

I love Lee’s hair. He has a great head of hair.

Anonymous said...

I love Lee's eyes. They pierce deep within my soul and reveal to me my inner beauty...and I thank him for that.

Panagiota said...

You guys suck. This was meant as a nice thing. Somebody post something sweet!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I GUESS if I have to be serious, here we go:

I love how I can be just as happy doing nothing with Sam as I am doing anything else in the world.

Rachel said...

I love how Steve and I fit perfectly together on my little couch when we cuddle and watch movies.

Lee said...

I love that I love Pegs more and more each day.