Remote control
Chinese scientists claim that they have successfully implanted micro electrodes in pigeon brains that allow them to control the birds in flight, causing them to fly right or left or up or down. Think of the implications: pretty soon these deviant scientists will be able to control the part of the pigeon brain that causes them to poop, and then they'll collect flocks of thousands of pigeons and have them dive-bomb our capitals. Our streets will be choked with white, viscuous pigeon feces, and the air will be heavy with the stink of their offal plummeting towards the earth.
Maybe these scientist dudes would be willing to license me the technology so I can send a few thousand flying rats over to Pigeon Lady's house. Revenge is a dish best served at pigeon body temperature.

Thanks to Derek for the tip!

4 comments:
"best served at pigeon body temperature"? haha, that was so weak! but, I must admit, I did laugh a little bit at it.
Lee ate pigeon terrine this past weekend at Les Caleches. So gross.
Lee ate flying rat?! Ewwwww!! You kiss that mouth.
No, you mean they served Pigeon terrine the day you were at the Caleches ?!! I can't believe it !
Post a Comment