Hanging with Bon Papa
This weekend is gonna be awesome; Bon Papa is coming to Paris for a little visit, and Pegs and I are stoked. Here's a breakdown of the itinerary so far:
Friday 4:00 p.m. - Pegs picks Bon Papa up at Gare du Nord.
Saturday 1:00 p.m. - Lunch at Au Petit Sud-Ouest, a restaurant specializing in foie gras.
Saturday 7:00 p.m. - Orchestral concert.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. - Lunch at Oncle Patrick's house with the whole Jaspar family.
Monday 1:00 p.m. - Lunch with Tante Boule at or near the apartment.
Ok, it may sound like the only things we have planned are eating and maybe catching a show, but that's just the stuff that we bothered to put down on the schedule. We didn't want to be locked into a timetable for everything; I mean, you can't exactly pinpoint a time for cruising with the homies and getting ink done. I'll probably get a tat of a unicorn to go with the pegasus on my left ankle. Yeah, you know it; I'm hardcore.

3 comments:
Sounds like a great weekend. I'm insanely jealous that I won't be there. Next year. Next year.
we'll be long gone by then. mwahhhaaaaaahahhahhahahhaha.
Are you really going to be gone? Because if so, you're mean.
Post a Comment