Leather momma
Our brother-in-law Young apparently thought it would be funny to make me permanently lose my sex drive by sending me these pics, but thankfully I managed to poke my eyes out with an unsharpened pencil before too much damage was done to the old libido. Before any of you start ridiculing this woman, keep in mind that she's probably someone's grandmother, or maybe even great-grandmother. Also, I'm pretty sure that she could suck your life force out like a chupacabra, so it would probably be best not to piss her off.






5 comments:
That third picture is by far the wierdest - why is there a crowd of people gathering around her and multiple people taking her picture. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's scary and hideous. But do you really want to look at that? Maybe it's like those car wrecks on the side of the road - but with breast implants.
Oh God, I think I can taste my lunch again...why Lee, why?
this is so wrong, so very wrong.
hey! that's my mom you guys are talking about.
mom thought the man in the first picture was dad
Post a Comment