Happy Birthday, Hill-Wee!
Seven days after I was born, the universe decided that I needed to have a playmate growing up, one who would correct me when I used French words to describe things instead of English ones; one with whom as a child I could share birthday parties and as an adult share multiple rounds of stiff drinks; one who could still refer to me at the age of 31 as "Wee-Wee" in public with a straight face. Clearly, this was a heavy responsibility, and whoever was going to bear it needed to have all the right stuff. So the universe sat back, put a good bit of thought into it, and created Hillary Norris, Ph.D. (a.k.a. Hill-Wee). At least, that's how the story goes in my copy of the Bible. Happy Birthday, Hillary!
P.S. Congratulations also go out to Mr. James Norris (the Younger), who decided that having only one "Dr. Norris" in the family wasn't enough and therefore accepted admission to medical school.

2 comments:
Happy birthday, Hillary, and congratulations, James!
I was actually just talking about you guys with Ariel today - kind of spooky.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment