Paint in the neck
They're painting the halls in my office again for the third time in as many weeks. My firm must have entered into some sort of contract with the people who did the construction in our new building for unlimited touch-ups for a year, because the first anniversary of our move is fast approaching and the place has been swarming with maintenance people. Normally it wouldn't be so bad, except that it's raining so I had to close the windows and the fumes are getting pretty thick. To be honest, I'm getting a bit lightheaded, and I haven't felt this nauseated since somebody sent me that home video of Larry King dancing around in his underwear. I'd make up some excuse to head home early, but I have several documents to wrap up and can't afford to maek anny misstaks. Theese ar vrry impotent dokuments, sew mi pardner toled mee eye hav two bee xtra carefull. Mommy, cann u mak all of the brite lites stopp blincking, pleas?

1 comment:
Tough it out, Lee. Remember - you're saving lives.
Post a Comment