On behalf of Lee-Lee, who is too busy to post this
This might be in French, but all you need to know to understand it is that he just had a meeting with Putin.
UPDATE (from Lee): Here's another clip of him speaking to the reporters at the press conference. I swear, if you watch really carefully, you can tell that he contemplates spewing all over the microphones. I don't think I've seen a grown man this drunk since that time someone switched out my glass of Sprite with Zima. Take it from me, you do not want to drink six ounces of that stuff on an empty stomach.
4 comments:
Dude, Sarko was blotto. I've seen guys kicked in the head by a donkey who looked less shaken up than this. And by "guys" I mean "Eric". And by "donkey" I mean "taxi cab".
Yes, but it was the only way I could think of to have my way with you.
Bush looked into Putin's soul. Sarkozy looked into Putin's Vodka. Both are morons.
I just watched these videos for the third time in a row, and I still crack up every time I see Sarkozy start to stumble and giggle about his "meeting with Mr. Putin."
Post a Comment