Pegs is on a big jet plane
Pegs is just past the halfway mark on her trip to Philadelphia, which means that (a) the Xanax our OB/GYN prescribed for her has worn off and (b) her armrests are irreparably mangled from her crushing anxiety grip. I know we only said goodbye this morning, but I already miss both of my babies (Pegs and the Hybrid) more than I'd like to admit. The idea of coming home to an empty house tonight is incredibly depressing right now, especially when I know that all sorts of fun stuff will be going on in the US. Siiiiiiigh. I guess I'll just pass the time tonight doing thousands of stomach crunches and wrestling mutant killer bears. You know, the usual Monday night agenda.

2 comments:
Xanax is awesome.
I miss you too beba. Come early. Pretty please?
hey lee pegs, did you hear about this "super green" house in the UK? it is entirely self-sufficient (so they say), and it's total electrical costs are only 31 pounds a year. I figured you guys would be interested. I saw a video on it on cnn.com
Post a Comment