Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pregnancy Dyslexia

Pegs related to you earlier that the pregnancy is affecting her ability to read and hear correctly. Earlier today she was trying to find nutritional information for melons and read the following phrase on a website: "from April to May, for hothouse melons."

How did she read it, you might ask? "from April to May, for whorehouse melons." Yeah, that makes more sense.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

funny, i read 'chocolate soap' as whorehouse melons too.

Anonymous said...

That's okay Pegs. This past weekend I was in Minneapolis for a wedding, and my friends Josh, Beth, Casey, and I had rented a car. Josh was eating a lemon muffin in it, and of course, when he took a bite crumbs went everywhere. He then shyly looked over at Casey and said, "I just rental-crumbed your lemon car."

The next day at the wedding reception Josh also told the bartender to "give me a free groom for the beer."

And he's not even pregnant.

Anonymous said...

but he IS getting his PhD in History!

Panagiota said...

well then, he might as well be pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I have noticed since starting this PhD program my that belly's gotten significantly bigger...