Disneyed
I thought all lawyers just padded an open job for this time.
I think the code is 1456.
Ok, now did you say 1456 because you knew it was the last 4 digits of my cell phone number?And why is this under "Why I Blame Eric"?And... I would like to commemorate the point at which "Why I Blame Eric" took over "Sex".
We blame you for taking over sex, too.
I plead the fif. 1,2,3,4, fiiiif.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I thought all lawyers just padded an open job for this time.
I think the code is 1456.
Ok, now did you say 1456 because you knew it was the last 4 digits of my cell phone number?
And why is this under "Why I Blame Eric"?
And... I would like to commemorate the point at which "Why I Blame Eric" took over "Sex".
We blame you for taking over sex, too.
I plead the fif. 1,2,3,4, fiiiif.
Post a Comment