Geaux Tigers!
Sofia may not be big enough to shake pom-poms, and our last attempt to form a human pyramid ended with Pegs screaming about her herniated disc and Yia Yia throwing out her hip, but she still wants to help cheer LSU on in the BCS Title Game tonight. So she did what any good LSU fan would do: dress herself up entirely in purple and gold like some sort of royal pincushion and get rip-roaringly smashed. Shortly after I took this picture, Sofia was heard shouting "Hey, Buckeyes! I got a nice warm present for you right here; I just made it myself!" while pointing at her posterior and pinching her nose. Man, these college rivalries are getting vicious.
P.S. Derek, when Rachel takes you out for that prize dinner, make sure that she orders a large helping of spicy crawfish.
5 comments:
Don't worry, Lee - there will be plenty of crawfish to go around.
Also, is it just me, or does this photo make it look like your little girl is walking like an Egyptian?
You are so going down. You just inspired my blog entry today.
Looking forward to the new entry, Rachel. Glad I can be your muse. I tend to have that effect on women in general, though.
We won!!
Woot.
Won? We kicked their asses.
Rachel, it is definitely craWfish, not crayfish.
Dad
Post a Comment