Monday, January 07, 2008

Scotch Mist

Question: What could possibly be cooler than the world's most critically acclaimed band releasing an album of eagerly awaited new material for free on the internet?
Answer: Releasing said album and then posting a video of themselves rehearsing it in the studio on YouTube.


The only way these guys could be any more awesome is if they started pooping Three Musketeers bars and peeing Maker's Mark with diet ginger ale. Mmmm, Maker's Mark with diet ginger ale....

4 comments:

Panagiota said...

Three Musketeers bars? I've never seen you eat one or talk about one in all the time I've known you. Why Three Musketeers bars?

Mmmm, Coffee Crisp.

Lee said...

Are you kidding? Three Musketeers bars are so freaking good. A thin chocolate shell, and inside there's nothing but nougat. And everybody loves nougat. Some people might not like Almond Joy because it has almonds, Mounds because it has coconut, or Snickers because it has peanuts. But no one in the history of confectionery delights has ever complained that something has nougat.

Unknown said...

I think I have peed Makers and Diet before. I wouldn't advise it.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to second Eric's warning. It kinda burns.