21 Annoying Accents
Ok, I know it might be painfully dull, but watch the first video all the way through. Then watch the second one. I for one will never look at a straw the same way again.
Disneyed
Posted by
Lee
at
05:00
Categories: Time-waster of the day, Video
7 comments:
although the second video was very funny...I still cant believe you made me watch the first one all the way through...jesus
Come on, Damien - that first video was brilliant. It's a little something I like to call ACTING!! (capitalization and exclamation points required)
I'm just glad that it took a straw in a woman's dress to make this whole ordeal funny. Now THAT'S comedy!
I think I like the unintentional comedy the best - when the straw guy had no idea that she was pulling a Katherine Hepburn accent when she was talking about "1947." I had this up loud at my office and we laughed pretty hard considering my colleagues are FOB Irish and Canadian.
Rachel, did your friends think that the accents were god-awful or more on the not-too-bad end of the scale? I suck at accents myself, so I can't quite tell whether or not one should appreciate Ms. Amy Walker's "talent" despite her annoying-ness.
They said her Irish one (Dublin) was pretty good and the N.Irish one (Belfast) was just "ok." The Toronto one sucked apparently. They just died at the Argh! of the Irish one with the straw, though. Argh! Argh! (What? Are all people from Dublin pirates?)
Only if they're lucky, Rachel. Only if they're lucky.
Argh!
Post a Comment