Recap
Ok, everybody; I hear ya. I've been away too long and need to post some more. Well, if it's any consolation, I wasn't doing anything fun while I was away, so you didn't miss out on too much. I spent the entire weekend in meetings and drafting sessions that went on until 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning each night. On Friday night the meetings lasted from 2:00 in the afternoon until 2:00 in the morning. With no breaks. And no dinner. Yeah, I'm hardcore.
Now that we've sent the documents to the other side I've been able to relax a bit, but it's really just the calm before the storm. I'm scheduled to fly to Philadelphia on Friday to join the 'Giota and the 'Fia, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I might need to delay my flight to work this weekend. Hopefully we'll get comments soon so I can finalize the docs and bolt.
Aside from that night I was so sleep-deprived that I thought I saw Jesus and Tupac go-karting around my office, it's been pretty dull. Most of the action has been happening on the other side of the Atlantic. Sofia has been a bit quiet as of late, probably because of all the activity in the Chalexandropoulos household, but she's turned into a cereal-eating, bouncing machine. Pegs has been putting her in this jumping chair every day, and she spends hours and hours hopping around and spinning. She's also been ravenous, so Pegs has started mixing cereal with her milk to thicken it up. You'd think that spinning and eating wouldn't go particularly well together, but thus far there's been a remarkable lack of projectile vomiting.
I don't have much in the way of new video, but I've posted an old one below of The Hybrid and Pegs having a chat, as well as a new one of the 'Brid having her first non-bottled meal.
Now that we've sent the documents to the other side I've been able to relax a bit, but it's really just the calm before the storm. I'm scheduled to fly to Philadelphia on Friday to join the 'Giota and the 'Fia, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I might need to delay my flight to work this weekend. Hopefully we'll get comments soon so I can finalize the docs and bolt.
Aside from that night I was so sleep-deprived that I thought I saw Jesus and Tupac go-karting around my office, it's been pretty dull. Most of the action has been happening on the other side of the Atlantic. Sofia has been a bit quiet as of late, probably because of all the activity in the Chalexandropoulos household, but she's turned into a cereal-eating, bouncing machine. Pegs has been putting her in this jumping chair every day, and she spends hours and hours hopping around and spinning. She's also been ravenous, so Pegs has started mixing cereal with her milk to thicken it up. You'd think that spinning and eating wouldn't go particularly well together, but thus far there's been a remarkable lack of projectile vomiting.
I don't have much in the way of new video, but I've posted an old one below of The Hybrid and Pegs having a chat, as well as a new one of the 'Brid having her first non-bottled meal.
I'll try to make the next post funny.

1 comment:
Don't worry, Lee. You're funny even when you're exhausted. Go-karting divnities and rap artists is a pretty funny image, after all.
At what age do babies usually start eating solid foods? Four and a half months seems really early. You're daughter's so advanced!
Post a Comment