Rather than prove Pegs wrong by asking how many people think that watching a group of tanned, slick, international female athletes in bikinis rubbing each other is hot, I figured it would be fun to see what kind of creative captions you might come up with for such a picture. Have at it, folks.
8 comments:
There is no caption I can think of for this photo that won't get me into trouble. Including this one.
Wow, you guys really are horndogs. Am I the only person that doesn't see anything special about this picture? All you see are a couple of butts. I could never be a lesbian.
Ok, my entry:
"Pssst, do you guys have wedgies too?"
No caption here. But in my mind this has usurped the 'Heros of Iwo Jima' Statue. Sorry Vets.
IOC: "hellllllll yeahhhhhhhhhh!"
Dr. Evil congratulated himself on the success of his newest device, the Breast Magnet.
By the way, that last comment was by Lee. He's too embarassed to claim it.
Breast Magnet. That sounds a lot more useful than gun powder or paper to me.
Post a Comment