Disneyed
Below are some pics and video from our weekend trip to Lille:
I love the way she throws my hand off of her in that video.
those swimming lessons in greece seem to have come in pretty handy
Ohhhh, the cuteness. I love the way Sofia just has at that little toy on the train video: "Wait for it, waiiiiit for it....NOW!"And Louise looks like she's getting more and more of her mom's cheeks every day.Again, sooooo cute!
Is Sofia trying to do the Worm in that last video? She's got MAD skillz (such a plethora of skills, it requires a "z")
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the way she throws my hand off of her in that video.
those swimming lessons in greece seem to have come in pretty handy
Ohhhh, the cuteness. I love the way Sofia just has at that little toy on the train video: "Wait for it, waiiiiit for it....NOW!"
And Louise looks like she's getting more and more of her mom's cheeks every day.
Again, sooooo cute!
Is Sofia trying to do the Worm in that last video? She's got MAD skillz (such a plethora of skills, it requires a "z")
Post a Comment