Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nunchuck Numbskull

We're a big fan of nunchucks, as you probably already know, but only when they're used properly. A colleague of mine was in New York recently, and he filmed the video below while taking a walk through Central Park. This clip should be used by ninjas everywhere as how NOT to handle weapons. Watch it until the end to really feel the "WAAAA!!!!"

4 comments:

Panagiota said...

hon, I think he might be mentally handicapped. take it down please.

Lee said...

I don't think so. I think he's just really awkward.

Panagiota said...

I think you're wrong. I don't think it's funny at all.

Anonymous said...

You got your chocolate in my peanut butter. You got your peanut butter in my chocolate.

You both are right. He is retarded and funny. It is okay to laugh because he is putting on a performance in Central Park. If he was retarded and riding the bus, that wouldn't be funny.

Okay, two more things. #1 I call bullshit on this being recent, since my little bits have been frozen for the last two months. #2 Where can I get those PJs?