And the winner is....
I've done a lot of hard thinking about it, and I've decided that The Price Is Right sucks, and not in the way that the show's floor models are used to. The winner from now on will be the person who had the closest bid, regardless of whether that bid is over or under the asking price.
With that out of the way, I'm happy to announce that with a bid of 1.43 million (aaaaactual retail price: 1.365 million) the winner of this week's chateau game is the lovely Kathryn "My-Middle-Name-Is-Not-Anne" Kallison-Schwesinger, who will receive a lifetime membership to the Dallas Museum of Art. Way to go, Kathryn!
With that out of the way, I'm happy to announce that with a bid of 1.43 million (aaaaactual retail price: 1.365 million) the winner of this week's chateau game is the lovely Kathryn "My-Middle-Name-Is-Not-Anne" Kallison-Schwesinger, who will receive a lifetime membership to the Dallas Museum of Art. Way to go, Kathryn!
Even though there are no losers in this game, here's a list of the people who just didn't want to win quite enough:
2nd Place: Panagiota "The-G-Is-Silent" Alexandropoulos, with a bid of 1.25 million, who wins a lifetime supply of hard consonants.
3rd Place: Derek "Hey-Mr.-Kotter" Vanderpool, with a bid of 1.5 million, who wins a one-year supply of hair-care products.
4th Place: Claire "the Skrindinator" Skrinda, with a bid of 1.0 million, who wins a new set of jogging headphones that actually stay in her ear without adhesives.
2nd Place: Panagiota "The-G-Is-Silent" Alexandropoulos, with a bid of 1.25 million, who wins a lifetime supply of hard consonants.
3rd Place: Derek "Hey-Mr.-Kotter" Vanderpool, with a bid of 1.5 million, who wins a one-year supply of hair-care products.
4th Place: Claire "the Skrindinator" Skrinda, with a bid of 1.0 million, who wins a new set of jogging headphones that actually stay in her ear without adhesives.
5th Place: Rita "ROITS" Charon, with a bid of 1.85 million, who wins a jar of X-tra chunky peanut butter. Beware of side effects.

1 comment:
Thrilled, truly thrilled.
I will wear my fleeting crown with pride.
BTW, I am heading to Houston's right now for a celebratory lunch.
Post a Comment